A Few Things I've Discovered About Myself


Well, did you know?...

I was sitting in my room (as you do) and thinking about what to do for my next post. And I figured I loooove doing a facts about me post. But I didn't want a repeat of what I've done previously.

SO.

I've decided to fill you guys in on what I've discovered about myself this year. Being a newly turned adult, there's a few things that have changed. But also not. (Hello numerous amounts of salads! *gulp*)

Some of these you might know about me already, but without further ado, here's the list - because ya girl does love a list! Woo!

001: No matter how hard I try, I will naturally just turn into a walking rainbow. I might not buy Lazy Oaf as much as I used to, but brands like Monki and Primark are KILLING IT in the bright colour stakes.

002: Like I said, I eat salad all the time. Going back to 2014, I hardly touched any. But now I want salad with every meal aaand in every sandwich... Salad is... Just. So. Good.

003: I can keep my plant friends alive. With regular watering, my cacti and aloe vera are thriving and I really thought I could class myself as a plant murderer. But alas, I've proved myself wrong.


004: I don't need to spend a lot of money. I used to buy loads of things just because I had the means to, but recently, loving what I already have and buying the occasional treat made me realise I've saved A LOT of money this year.

005: I love summer, but I love autumn just as much. And I'm already spreading the word across social media. WHEN CAN IT BE PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON YET??

006: This year was the year I proved to myself, with a little patience, I can cook. And not kill anyone. So I guess, I can also live off curry and gnocchi as well as cake when I move out...

What have you discovered about yourself this year?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. omg ikr, i'm so ready for autumn now. I went to Primark recently and yeppp, the rainbow stock is there!
    Aleeha xXx
    https://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooooooo!! Of course I bought a few bits already! I'll be sharing the haul on Friday so keep an eye out hehe x

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post Fran, I'm the same right now in regards to the whole summer/autumn thing - gimme all the jumpers!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! And yeeeess! Jumpers are the best piece of clothing to be invented haha

      Delete
  3. I got a few plants at the beginning of this year and my sister even said that "that one is going to die really fast". I've never been good with plants but the one she suggested wouldn't survive is currently thriving! I think it's called a China Doll Plant or something... :)x

    Anu | Based On blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that’s a pretty name for a plant and woo!! Mine are still pretty much alive so I believe in us both to keep our plant kingdoms thriving! :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*