Sunday Snuggle Down #4


-- Burgers and chill --

Another week has gone by.... and just look at the beautiful Five Guys I had yesterday omfg. I'd like to take this chance (I'm acting as if I've won an award haha) to thank everyone who commented on my last post and who subscribed/followed my blog and YouTube over the past two days I love you all! Anyway, let's continue on with the series with another few great things to settle down and discover...

  • Since making pancakes for the first time on Tuesday, I'm obsessed with them and I think I found the perfect recipe for American pancakes! I shared it on my blog, and if you're ready to give it a go, you can read it here.
  • It's Valentine's Day today, and I'm going to be spending some quality time with myself... I'll be pampering myself with the Lover Lamp bath bomb from Lush. The hearts are cocoa butter and it has Brazilian Orange oil in. Perfect for giving some extra loving to yourself.
  • If you're obsessed with this band like me, or you want to spend time on a Sunday discovering new music, you have to watch The 1975's performances on SNL here! Watching the two videos has made me so excited for their new album!!
  • Ok, it's only just coming up to Easter, but that doesn't mean you can't spend today baking a Mini Egg cake. I'm looking forward to using this recipe off Sainsbury's and making everyone off the Bake Off eat their heart out.
  • I need to get this off my chest... I'm obsessed with pugs and I need this case in my life! It's so pretty and I'm sure if you're a sucker for phone cases and SkinnyDip London, then you might agree haha.
Comment below how your week was! xx

8 Comentarios

  1. I bloody love Five Guys, i'm going to Meadowhall shopping tomorrow and I am looking forward to demolishing a burger!xo
    student-stylexo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun! The last time I had one was summer last year so it was such a nice lunch to dive into! :)

      Delete
  2. Five Guys is making me droooool! Need to visit again soon.

    Grace | eat, write + explore x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been to Five Guys, I think it is about time!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will think you've reached heaven when you visit! Honestly!!

      Delete
  4. That Five Guys looks incredible - I'm so excited for the 1975's new album as well, I love them so much, how amazing is Somebody Else?

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg when I first heard the preview I squealed! :D

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*