Winter Empties


-- Here's what I've loved and used recently --

There generally comes a time when every product you own runs out and you just accumulate a lot empties. That happened to me recently, so I thought I would share with you all what I've been using a lot - and I also think you can tell that if you've used a whole product it's probably really good! Though this post features only a minority of empties...

001: OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Conditioner:
I bought this way back in July/August and it's certainly the best brand of hair care products I've used from the drugstore. The shampoo is a thick sort of gel and the conditioner feels really creamy. My hair has never been in better condition and while I've been using it, I've received loads of compliments about how silky and soft my hair looks.

002: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara:
This has been used by everyone and their nan, and I can see why. I love the thickness it created on my lashes and it was so easy to apply! Definitely a perfect dupe for Roller Lash. I've bought a S&G one to replace it, but I can tell you, I'll be going back!

003: Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub:
I loved using this when I didn't want to use my shower scrub and the avocado in with the sea salt smelt amazing. I didn't like using it on face but on the legs it worked wonders and I can see why Lush claim it as one of the best sellers. It was a perfect savior for those dry winter days...

004: Seventeen Stay Time Concealer:
I use this in extra fair and I've already bought another one. I think this is the perfect concealer for me at the moment as it isn't yellow toned like some others, and it really brightens my under eyes and covers my dark circles well. I really love it, it lasts for ages and you really can't go wrong!

005: Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel:
What can I say really? It's a super sweet beautiful cult classic that everyone goes mad over. To be fair, I did make it last all through October to January, but I couldn't make it last longer than I did the year before... with a 100g bottle. I KNOW. It's becoming a problem.

006: Zoella Beauty Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub:
I bought this in the summer when she first launched the Tutti Fruity range, and this reminds me of the hot summer days where I would make myself smell like a strawberry. Or whatever was in it. It has a softer Vaseline sort of consistency but that didn't make the scrub feel too harsh on the skin. And guess what, I've already bought another oops.

007: Lush Lord of Misrule Shower Cream:
Last year I fell in love with the smell of patchouli and black pepper. This vibrant green product was pretty good and it was probably one of my favourites to use around December/January time. Certainly give it a go next time it comes out for Christmas...

Have you guys finished any amazing products recently?

2 Comentarios

  1. I actually wasn't a fan of the Maybelline mascara at first but my blogger friends told me to leave it out over night with the lid off, and now I swear by it! I have used up so many LUSH products this month too:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought to try that haha - I might give it a go when I repurchase it! :D and I feel you with the Lush! xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*