What's In My Autumn Bag?


The best way to be nosy...

I've done a 'what's in my bag' for every season so far except Autumn. Now, I know it doesn't generally change except for a few things BUT, since I bought a new bag and purse. I just wanted to show it off to you guys haha.

Sooo, the bag you see is actually a really cool tote I got from the Lush Creative Showcase this year. It's all about body positivity and I just really like the pink font and plant. It was £6.95 which was pretty good and it's quite strong even though it's made of cotton.

I generally use this if I can't be bothered to use a proper bag and I just chuck everything in. But without further ado, here's what I keep in there...

001: Keys: With only one key, it was really important to dress it up with a thousand key rings so I don't lose it... We have a pom pom which I got free from Superdrug, a few Cath Kidston gems, a Zoella Lifestyle one and a guitar that I got when I was in Nashville. I do have more, but I keep my favourites close to hand haha.

002: Purse: This is another new purchase for the season. Of course it's another Cath Kidston purse... I don't like boring plain ones guys. It's smaller than their standard thin purses, but it fits all my cards and change plus it just has the prettiest leafy print with flowers and butterflies. I think I've found another favourite print.

003: Book: Apart from when I pop around the corner, I always make sure I have a book in my bag. That means I can read on the way to work, on my break, on the way to meet a friend, or anywhere. The on pictured I've already finished and I've read two books since. I could pretend I'm still reading it, but I read too fast before I can post about it.

004: Makeup Bag: This cute Oliver Bonas purse was an impulse purchase which has turned into a staple must have in my bag. It can fit my tissues, lip balm, hand gel, lipstick, hand cream, mirror, etc. in there and I still have a bit of room to maybe chuck in an extra product! I love it especially since I use these products all the time when I'm out and about.

005: Portable Charger: I don't know why I mention it here, nor why I keep it in my bag. I don't even use it. It's just there... I guess it's good for emergencies when I need my phone on a high battery life, but I guess it's there in case a friend asks to use it haha.

006: Ticket Holder: Last but not least, my ticket holder. You just need something to hold your oyster cards and train tickets right? And what better way to have it in than a cute CK one? This is a favourite and the only reason I like it is because it's the same design as the Aspinal of London ones I can't afford. But the pattern is cute don't get me wrong!

Do you guys keep these in your bag as well?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*