A Few Little Faves From February


Or rather obsessions...

I'm glad February is over and March is here. Though the weather isn't with all this snow - my toes are currently FREEZING omg. But exciting things are going to happen this month and I can't wait for Spring to come.

But before all that happens, let's take a moment to go through my faves of the month! You might recognise a couple that I keep going on about haha...

001: cath kidston hand cream: I've had a trio of CK creams for months, and I've only just finished one and moved onto another. But their little size is PERFECT for keeping on my bedside table and using every night before going to bed. The recent cold weather has turned my hands to sandpaper but this little tube is a saviour and I love it - especially since this one has a matcha tea and floral scent ooh.

002: new homeware bits: This little cat (that I tried to make look like it was climbing up my bag but failed) represents all the lovely new homey bits I picked up for my room. I'm in loooove with my room now and I'm so happy it's basically complete. And the cat from Oliver Bonas actually adds a lovely little touch to my shelves. You can see the full room tour post here!

003: primark crossbody bag: Ok, you've seen this all over my insta and on my blog (espesh in this post here) But, I just reaaally love this bag. I picked it up from Primark for £8 and it's an amazing dupe for the gucci crossbody bags (disco and marmont) and I never thought I'd wear red but it's so pretty, fits all my essentials and goes with everything.

004: spectrum brushes: I bought these with some of my Christmas money at the beginning of the year - time goes so quick doesn't it?? I wanted to replace the Real Techniques replicas I got from tk maxx, and I'm soooo glad I did. Not only are they pink and so instagrammable, but they are great quality and all do the job for applying makeup well. The starter set is £29.99 and is the best amount of that money I've spent on brushes. Sorry Real Techniques.

005: soap and glory wonderbronze: Keeping this one short and sweet because I've gone on about this products for years. Literally - I bought this in 2015 lmao. But recently, I've been taking a break from foundation and just appyling this to give my face a bit of colour and it's making a nice change. It gives me a perfect glow as there's little highlighty bits in there. (Great words Fran) As always, Soap & Glory are one of the best drugstore brands ever.

006: lush 1000 millihelens jelly mask: What would a post of faves be without a Lush product? This one is an empty as I've used it all and loved it! With green tea infusion, witch hazel and fresh apple juice, this is a lovely cleansing yet antibacterial mask that helps get rid of my spots. And did I mention this is made of seaweed?? I know so cool!

What have been your loves of the month in Feb?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. I'm still yet to try a lush jelly face mask, I'm really intrigued into how they'd feel! ✨
    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They feel really soft when you apply it and kind of squidgy haha x

      Delete
  2. The Cath Kidston hand creams sound like exactly what I need - just ran out of mine (Nuxe, it's great and I'd recommend it!) and I'm not sure what to do for now. The cute packaging makes me want these even more haha!

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Favourite Winter Moisturisers | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/beauty-winter-moisturisers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy either! :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love the Spectrum Brushes, they really are amazing xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I’m considering buying more if they have others that would be useful and not just an unnecessary purchase :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*