Another Christmas Q&A


All your festive q's answered

Oh, I dooooo love a good ol' Q&A. Especially a Christmas themed one!

Firstly, I just want to say, I was going to type all the questions and answer them down below...

Buuut, I filmed me answering the ones you guys left for me on Instagram for my vlogmas. So it only seemed right to link the little video below!

So, to ease your eyes from staring at long answers from moi. Grab a snack, settle in and watch my little Q&A!!

(I'll also leave the questions below!)

001: what's your christmas day routine?
002: what are some festive traditions you do every year?
003: favourite bit of christmas dinner?
004: favourite christmas gift from childhood?
005: favourite and least favourite christmas film?
006: christmas jumpers - yes or no?
007: favourite reindeer?
008: best london based thing to do during christmas?


Do you guys have any festive traditions too?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. I just love your Christmas mug! Too cute!

    www.lifeslittlemusings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! It’s from primark :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*