The December Festive Beauty Edit


Become a slaying Christmas fairy!

When December rolls around, it's all about the glitter, festive colours, sweet scents and getting experimenting for the big day...

And I thought what a great blogmas post a special beauty edit this would make - full of my favourite products I can't wait to use this time of year! And happily wear out while I'm shopping for gifts woo.

So, read on to get some inspiration...

001: revolution pro mischief mattes eyeshadow palette:
It's quite bright but perfect for creating a look with a difference this month. And all of them would equally go well with any beautiful shimmery shade... I'm thinking a kind of tumblr/lazy oaf fan/quirky style makeup look.

002: lush mint julips lip scrub:
To be able to wear the most Christmassy lip, you've got to have lovely smooth and hydrated lips. And why not look to a Lush lip scrub?? Sure, they have festive ones in, but my go to is mint julips which tastes like after eights, made of caster sugar and organic jojoba oil aaand make lips ready for a lipstick to complete the look.

003: i heart revolution unicorns heart highlighter:
One of the most pigmented highlighters from the drugstore I've ever had. You've got the option of using separate colours, or mixing them together to create a pretty icy shine. Like tinsel shimmer on your face!

004: lush snow fairy body spray:
The classic Lush Christmas scent. Full of bubblegummy goodness. It lasts on the skin for aaages, and is one that is sure to uplift your spirits and stop you from getting overwhelmed by present shopping.

005: festive red nail paints:
Barry M, Essie, Nails Inc. All these brands are amazing for providing festive shades perfect for the days leading up to the big event. I'm pretty excited to use the glittery festive one pictured myself.

006: revolution #revoholiclips palette (or any festive colour lipstick):
I don't know if the one in this photo is still available, but if it is, it's got some lovely wintery shades. But if not, you can more than likely find some lovely colours from the likes of Nyx, Revolution and other popular drugstore brands!

Are you creating any special looks lately?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. I really need lush snow fairy body spray, I adore the scent!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s actually beautiful and lasts on the skin for aaagees :) x

      Delete
  2. Red nail polish is a must at Christmas for me! Especially with glitter!

    Julia x
    Last Post: My 2018 Autumn Makeup Look | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/makeup-my-2018-autumn-makeup-look.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes! I have a limited edition Barry M red glitter polish that I should totally use!!

      Delete
  3. Oooh love these picks! The colours of that eye shadow palette are stunning!! And I definitely need to try that unicorn highlighter, it sounds amazing! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyeshadow palette is actually incredible and I think it’s a great dupe for that morphe 35b palette xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*