What I've Been Loving #4


-- A few lovely highlights from the week just gone by --

I'm a little shocked that the week is over already... I hit writer's block the other day and I've been super busy with shifts at Lush. Depending on whether you'll see this at lunch time or tonight, I have another today. I'm looking forward to the weekend rush, so that's a good thing! I haven't got a long list of things I've been loving this week because they're all practically the same as last week, so enjoy!

  • My YouTube seems to be getting more views and I recently achieved 100 subscribers yay. My latest video has 159 views, if you want to watch it, it'll be linked at the end of this post.
  • I've had the urge to play Christmas music this week, in fact, I'm playing Mariah Carey right now... I'm not sure if that's allowed, but who cares. My philosophy is, if Lush and supermarkets can sell Christmas early? Why can't I play Christmas music early?
  • I've never mentioned my twitter for this blog, but I'm making it official because I've managed to keep it for a while. All I do is tweet sometimes, but I do share all my YouTube videos and blog posts on there, so if you want another way to keep up to date, check out the social media bar at the top of my blog! :)
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte. I've had two more this weekend and I couldn't be happier with my Autumnal fix. (Though that's tainted with the Christmas music as Wizzard is playing right now)
  • F2, the glorious VSCOCam filter that I'll never give up on. Thank you for making my Instagram feed look amazing...
What have you guys been loving this week?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*