Christmas Wish List


-- I'm wishing upon a star this christmas --

I thought like everyone else, I would join in and do a Christmas wish list - because I'm crap at doing gift guides for friends and family and all that. So here's a little post about what I would like but haven't actually asked my family for. I'll probably buy the phone case and purse out of my own money anyway haha.

001: Champney's Spa nail paints and bath crystals:
I've never heard of this brand until I saw the Boot's gifts this year and they're just to die for. I love the design and packaging and I haven't had bath crystals in literally years! So I just fell for them.

002: Cath Kidston purse:
Because it's a classic CK design and it's really pretty. Also, it can replace my fake one and it'll go nicely with the bag I bought from there in the summer oooh.

003: Yankee Candle in Snowflake Cookie:
It's looks all nice and pink and festive, and I imagine it smelling sweet. I've just started my candle obsession so this might go nicely with my current collection haha.

004: Polaroid:
I'm still in love with these but I do think they're a waste because of how much paper you have to buy. But getting a completely unique photo that you can't share online or have on your phone is what has always appealed to me. It's amazing.

005: SkinnyDip London Popcorn case:
Ever since I saw this online and when Gabby (velvetgh0st) got it, I've wanted it for ages but I just can never find the time to go up to London and get one. Plus, I'm still in love with my current one - the Charlotte case.

006: MAC in Snob:
Last but not least, I'm always thinking about this classic colour Snob. It's the perfect pink and I really really love it as I don't have a pink in my lipstick collection like it. It's so damn pretty.

What are you guys wishing for this Christmas?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*