Drugstore Haul


-- Oops, I did it again... --

Sorry for the cheesy caption there. But the other day I was pulled into Boots by an invisible magnet and did a little dent of damage to my purse. These are the products I picked up and I'll be doing separate full reviews on these as the week goes on. I actually need half of these products and the other half was impulse to try something new. So, here's what I bought...

001: Bourjois Paris Bronzing Powder:
What can I say? It looks like chocolate and I want to try out bronzing - because *shock horror* I've never used a bronzer and I'm too scared to use this S&G one...

002: Barry M Speedy Quick Dry in Need For Speed:
I'm going through a phase of buying more new nail paints, and Gabby (velvetgh0st) should be patting her back because she made me buy it. But it's so pretty!

003: Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Flash Extensions Effect Mascara:
I needed a new mascara so I thought I'd try another one from the brand. I'm a sucker for packaging with this one and the wand looks so much simpler to use than the original one.

004: Sleek Vintage Romance Palette:
The one I did a review on for this blog was actually for my mum. I finally got round to buying my own and I'm in love ok?

005: Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation:
After the Seventeen On The Spot Foundation let down, I wanted to try another brand, and I picked up this because who wouldn't want a 3 in 1? Plus, Max Factor is one of the higher priced drugstore brands. I'm going to try this out for a full week and let you guys know the results.

006: Rimmel Kate Moss in 107:
I just needed a new one as I finished my first one - which I bought two years ago oops. I can't wait to use it as it's one of my favourite lipsticks ever. Like everyone else's.

007: Soap and Glory For Daily Youth 6 in 1 Multi-Active Moisture Lotion:
Wanting to prolong the usage of my beloved £32 Lush facial moisturiser, I bought this. It smells of apricots and will hopefully be a good addition to my skincare routine.

Have you guys bought anything from the drugstore recently?

2 Comentarios

  1. LOVE that Barry M colour - it's so pretty! I haven't actually bought any beauty products in a while (trying to save money is bleurrrgh!) but I'm pretty sure I'll have a trip to Boots sometime soon and do some damage!
    Laura x FloraLooTwo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmel 107 is a lipstick I really need to try out, it sounds good!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*