Goals For October


Living in the little moments

I feel like every blogger when a new month comes, they write up a goals post. But I thought why not jump on the bandwagon because I have a few things I want to achieve this month - and why not share them with you guys??

(Also I'm so happy with this photo - I took it after coming back from a walk in the park and I picked up these pretty leaves and conkers for the best flatlay and now I'm obsessed with it haha)

Anyways, let's get into the goals!...

001: Firstly, as it's officially (in my mind) the month of Autumn, I'm going to aim to actually bake a pumpkin pie. I found out that Tesco sell puree so I'm going to buy a tin so *hopefully* expect a nice seasonal baking post soon woo.

002: To really embrace it all, I want to go for more walks to appreciate the season. Not only does it help me clear my head, but I realised after the other day, it made me feel refreshed and then I was ready for the best bath ever. I used the pumpkin bubble bar pictured fyi.

003: It's true. I'm a Lush hoarder. I buy everything and anything I love and haven't tried before. So, this month, I'm aiming to work through my current stash before I buy any more products. (Though obviously the Christmas collection doesn't count - right?)

004: Now that the evenings are getting darker, it's time to put hygge into more practice! I'm talking candles and fairy lights galore, comfort food, hot chocolate, throws, fires - and sharing it all with friends or just by yourself. (I was going to write a hygge post but I think I covered it last year but if you want one comment below!)

005: I've been pretty good so far, but I think I should eat more healthy snacks. i.e. dried apple bites rather than a packet of crisps with a sandwich for lunch. It's easily done to get a meal deal if you have a mid-day shift at work, but buying more healthy food is top priority for making me feel good.

006: And lastly, I'm going to try really hard and focus on my blog more. I'm talking more posts in beauty, life and maybe even fashion... I feel like I've neglected this space and I feel bad about it. So let's make this post a start! (Also let's hope that pumpkin pie actually happens)

Have you guys got any goals for the month?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Good luck with achieving your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely joining you with the Lush one! I have far too many bath bombs in my flat! Good luck with achieving the rest of your goals :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the pumpkin pie, and do share the recipe if you bake it! One of my goals this October is also to go for walks more often. The change in season makes everything look so pretty outside, so I need to get more fresh air. And it also means opportunity to take pretty autumnal pictures, so that's even better haha!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Autumnal Nail Polishes | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/beauty-autumn-nails-with-sinful-colours.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fresh air is the best especially when it’s in a park and not on the high street haha and I’m planning it soon because I finally got pumpkin purée yaay

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*