A Few Beauty Treats From The Drugstore


New purchases I couldn't resist

Having still a few bob of my Christmas money left over, it only seemed right for me to hit up Boots and Superdrug and treat myself to a few new products. I've been eyeing some of these up for ages so I was pretty stoked - let me tell you guys - to go aaaall out.

In recent months, I've been trying to only purchase products that are considered 'essential' so it did feel good to impulse buy these haha. So without further ado, let's get into the mini haul woo.

001: spectrum brush set: This set was at the top of my drugstore wish list. The only brushes I've ever used were the real techniques and tk maxx ones - so I wanted a refresh on my collection and upgrade from the tk maxx knock offs. (Which are shedding bristles now meh) For £30, you get six brushes for powder, blush, foundation, eyes, concealer and eyeliner/brows. They're just soo pretty and totally my aesthetic with the pink. Plus they feel really soft and are vegan and cruelty free. I kind of don't want to use them because they're too pretty...

002: barry m peel off base coat: Over Christmas, I had glitter nails and let me tell you. They were a PAIN to get off. So when I spotted this at the barry m counter, I knew I needed it in my life. I love wearing glitter nails but getting them off always put me off using them, but with this I can wear them all the time. The name says it all, when you're bored of the colour, to remove you just need to peel them off!

003: barry m boots exclusive nail paint in mystic purple: So there was a 3 for 2 offer with the brand so I also added this glittery purple/green to my basket - the other item being an essential. It does kind of look halloweeny (I know that's not a proper word leave me alone) but it's also a pretty cool shade for this time of year. And I think I was just drawn to the word 'exclusive' haha. But their paints in general are amazing quality so I can't wait to pop this on my nails!

004: bleach london liquid lipstick in washed up mermaid: Lastly, I went over to Superdrug and picked up this little lip kit. They seem to be everywhere now after the hype of the Kylie kits. Bleach London branched into makeup from hair dyes last year and I didn't know until my local one installed the counter, and I was drawn to it straight away. I picked up 'washed up mermaid' because I'm all over out there colours and this looks like a super pretty blue. I'll do a full review on it soon, but in the meanwhile, admire it in the photo above.

Have you guys picked up any new products recently?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*