Summer Go To Nail Colours


Wear summer on your nails!

Today's post feels VERY old school.

Like circa 2014 when I started my blog old school.

As I don't feel I've done a photo or blog post like this for aaaaaages.

If you know me well or you've been following me and my blog for a while, I LOVE colour and I do love a bit of a rainbow on my nails. (I currently have five different colours on my nails as I type this)

AND Barry M is the perfect brand to go to for quick and easily achieved pretty summer nails.

I'm defo not sponsored (who would even sponsor me anyway) to talk about these but I was thinking while coming up with blog post ideas what I'm obsessed with the most recently. Barry M nail paints.

These Gelly Hi Shine and Coconut Infusion colours are ones I'm constantly putting on my nails.

Left to right we have: dragon fruit (my fave because it's pink), blueberry muffin, pink lemonade, flip flop and surfboard. And these are the ones that scream summer for me. (As well as yellows, purples and greens)

The actual paints only require two coats and dry quite quickly. So you can read your book or watch some Netflix while waiting to put the top coat on before exploring all the places this season.

Plus if you didn't know these are cruelty free and vegan wooo!

What nail paint brand do you love?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*