The Magical Things That Made My June


Yes to all the summer!!

Hey hey!! I am officially back! (The previous post was scheduled ages ago) And I have to say my two weeks off was really needed and well deserved.

I relaxed, saw friends and took time out for myself.

Honestly, I haven't thought about anything I want to write on my blog as I full on made myself not think about it and just made myself relax. BUT, I'm ready to go and have a little brainstorm!!

Today, though, I want to share with you guys AAAALL the amazing things that did make my June - seeing as I was off for half of it haha....

001: BRIGHTOOOOOON!!:
The main highlight for me was OBVIOUSLY Brighton!! It's my fave place on earth (if you couldn't tell already by the numerous amounts of posts I've done! I went with one of my fave people and we had a fun time taking photos (as above lmao), eating all the ice cream and most importantly going to the Lucy and Yak sample sale ooooooh. Defo going back again and dragging my other friends along.

002: reading in the sun:
I made sure to get in some serious reading time in the garden. I mean it did rain at first, but it brightened up towards the end and I think I read like three books. For a perfect time, 1. a glass of orange squash, 2. a good book, 3. sit in a beautiful sunny spot!

003: eating all the food:
Food is forever on my mind if you didn't know. And I made it my mission to try different things last month. I've had a lot of cheese and mushroom with a Five Guys veggie sandwich, Nando's veggie meal and even cooking a vegan soya protein pieces kebab. My taste buds were in heaven. (Also can't forget the family takeaway and pizza nom nom nom)

What made your month??

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*