A Lush Community Favourites Haul


My new fave exclusives

A few weeks ago, Lush announced and launched a range of exclusive showers gels (and a body scrub) to their website.

I, of course, being the Lush fanatic I am HAD TO order a few bits!

In the range (which as of this post going live are still available) you can get Intergalactic, Sex Bomb, Goddess, Groovy Kind of Love, Guardian of the Forest and Turmeric Latte scented shower gel.

Oh, and a Cookie Dough body scrub.

Exciting right??...

And this is what fell in my basket...

001: goddess shower gel:
Goddess is one the new scents added to the Lush universe in the form of a bath bomb and fragrance range. Containing the likes of rose, sandalwood and oud oil (which is one of the most expensive oils you can buy), this creates a fusion of floral yet woody and sweet scent. Plus the purple is a gorgeous colour!! It's a new fave scent for me!

002: sex bomb shower gel:
This is one of my fave ever scents! I bought the bath bomb as my first ever Lush bath bomb (try and go back to my first few blog posts to find it in one of my hauls...) And I got SO EXCITED when I saw this gel included in the line up. Jasmine and clary sage marry to create the most gorgeous floral scent that I want to bathe in forever.

003: cookie dough body scrub:
OH MY GOSH. This is legit like scrubbing yourself with cookie dough. But it's not. It smells too good to eat and ingredients like sea salt, sugar, vanilla and cocoa powder make this a softening treat for the skin. Perfect for topping up on moisture. Too bad I can't *actually* eat it. I really want this to be a permanent product in stores though....

Will you be treating yourself to these?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*