My Summer 2019 Bucket List


I want to do ALL THE THINGS

Summer is well and truly upon us and I feel like running through a lavender field while holding rainbow coloured balloons as the sun shines in celebration!

Alas, that is just a dream, so to celebrate I've compiled a little list of things I want to do before this summer escapes me and why not share it with you guys??

(If you can't tell from my blog already I do love a good ol' list!)

SO I want to...

  • Eat my body weight in ice cream
  • Take my mum to Brighton and have a good explore
  • ACTUALLY go to Kew Gardens and get the stereotypical plant instagrams
  • Do some art while sitting in the garden
  • Improve upon my summer makeup game
  • Make the most of the long evenings and do something rather than going to bed
  • Have two days away somewhere with a friend
  • Get a bit creative with my lunches
  • Have a picnic on a beach
  • Open my windows every morning to let in the fresh air
  • Have gorgeous summer nails
What do you guys want to do this summer?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*