Adding Some Weirdness To My Winter Wardrobe {Lazy Oaf Haul!}


Serving the looks!

Wait, did we just go back in time to 2018, cos Fran is posting a fashion outfit of the day???

No, but I REALLY think my latest purchase from Lazy Oaf deserved aaaaall the love!

If you've been following me for a few years, you'll know I discovered the joy that is Lazy Oaf in 2016 and went a bit hard on spending money. And then after my last purchase in 2019 of an Esther Loves Oaf piece, I felt the brand started to go down hill. Until recently...

When I saw what they had on site at the moment (on an evening when I was bored and wanted to spend some of my concert refund money - RIP The 1975 in Finsbury Park), I fell in love with what they had!


First up is this amazing dress that practically screams my current aesthetic - while also being so hilariously brilliant in its design! I'm still a lover of all things pink at heart, and needed this immediately.

It's called the Frilly Band Poster dress. And is made from a lovely thick cotton material with (as the name suggests) a cute frilly collar, front edges and puffy shoulders which are just *chef's kiss*. This is the kind of dress I can't wait to wear around Central London AND I would even wear it to a concert with my pink Doc Martens and a bold makeup look.


I've never bought trousers from Lazy Oaf, but it was about time I did. And I'm so glad I looked at the items on sale as I saw these and immediate *heart eyes*!

This one is called the Whoops Work Pants and the design is literally my 2021 mood right now. I wish I was kidding. These trousers feel really high quality and have a lovely wide leg - which I'm a HUGE fan of.

As it's black and white, it's much darker than my usual go to colour palette, but I was hoping to wear these when I go back to work - and also just expand the darker side of my wardrobe.


I'm SOOO happy with these two purchases and I'm just very happy they both fit me well as it's always a gamble nowadays when buying online...

If any of you are wondering, both pieces are a size 8! :)

What's your fave fashion brand right now?

Follow


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*