Brighton Adventures

Yesterday I went to Brighton for a day out with the family. I usually go every two years in the summer but it seemed the right time to visit my favourite seaside city early.
Yep, I visited the home of Zoella and my other fave youtubers but I didn't bump into them because they weren't out and about. But I do have photos to share of what I got up to. I always feel happy whenever I go and I would love to live there. (If LA didn't exist haha) To be honest, the food is amazing and there is so much to do with the lanes and the pier!
So here was my day in pictures:


The Ferris Wheel by the pier was really pretty, and you can say it is the smaller seaside version of the London Eye!


The pier is always on my list to visit and I love the fair at the back and the arcade is amazing to be honest. :)


Traditional fish and chips for lunch at my fave restaurant Harry Ramsdens. It's opposite the pier and worth the visit if you want some British seaside food!


Serious selfie before the day started. I would have smiled but I was in public and I was pretending to take a picture of an ice cream sign haha.*


The most amazing ice cream ever! I love Boho Gelato and I had the the chocolate, biscuit and caramel flavour which was a finalist in the Brighton Food Festival. Worth a visit if you want something cold on a hot day. ♥


Just couldn't resist snapping these cute cupcakes and look - Cookie Monster!


The Brighton lanes were adorned with colourful bunting and made it feel very cheerful. :)

Overall, it was a fantastic day and I want to go back again! (But I have to wait till August *sad face*)

--

*I am wearing Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 110, the Wink Pen Eyeliner from Barry M and the Cappuccino coloured eyeshadow from my Sleek 'Au Natural' Palette.


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*