Tags | Liebster Award

I thought I would do something a little different today and post a tag. I was tagged by the lovely Katie from thebeautystorm (thank you lovely xx) and I have to give some facts and answer some questions. So here goes...

Eleven Facts About Me:

1. I want to live in LA so badly or even just visit for a holiday because palm trees and laid back lifestyles are my thing y'know.
2. I am a total sucker for pizza, if I ever went on a date my guy should just take me to Zizzis or Pizza Express and I'll be a happy bunny.
3. I am in my last year of education yoooo
4. I love love love watching YouTube as its life and I can just wind down.
5. I live in the UK and I'm only 10 minutes away from London if I get the fast train.
6. I am so excited for Christmas that I am already planning to buy cute Christmas decorations aww.
7. I want Jared Leto to be my uncle because he's cool and wise...In fact can Mars just be my family thanks.
8. I wish I was 5"4 but I'm not sigh.
9. Here's a nice fact, I love everyone who reads my blog!
10. I want to be 5 again where there was no stressing about the future and I can just play.
11. I love photography. *snappity snap snap*

--

And now to the tag questions set by Katie!

1. How Long Have You Been Blogging?
Well, I started in February so 9 months woah.
2. What's Your Favourite Song?
An illegal question because I can't pick thanks Katie haha. Hmm... I would have to say FROOT by Marina and the Diamonds. *surprise surprise*
3. Favourite Food?
Pizzaaaaaaaa
4. How Old Are You?
56. Joking I'm 17.
5. Drugstore Makeup or High-End?
I want to say High-End but I'm currently a peasant until I have a job, so I'm going to go with Drugstore.
6. Nude Lipstick or Red Lipstick?
Red Lip as I own quite a few shades haha.
7. Winter or Summer?
Summer has recently not been my fave so Winter because coats, coffee and Christmas.
8. Favourite Holiday, eg, Christmas, Easter?
I kind of answered this but Christmas because of gingerbread lattes, presents and decorations.
9. One Beauty Item You Couldn't Live Without?
My Soap & Glory Archery Brow tint and pencil as I can't go without my eyebrows.
10. Favourite Film?
Aahh I don't know! Ok at the moment it's The Conjuring because what good horror!
11. Whats Your Favourite Thing To Do In Your Spare Time (apart from blogging)? 
I read sometimes and do a bit of art but I love watching YouTube and hanging out with friends.

--

Blogs I nominate:
(and that's who I'm tagging as everyone else has more followers sigh)

--

The Rules:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them on the post. (I was needing to go out and only had time to nominate a few)
5. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs!
6. Nominate blogs with under 200 followers.

--

My Questions:
1. What are you currently studying?
2. What country to do you want to visit the most?
3. Pizza or Burgers and Fries?
4. Favourite Band/Singer?
5. BB cream or Foundation?
6. If you could spend the day with anyone famous who would you pick?
7. Favourite Blogger?
8. When did you start blogging?
9. The Makeup Brand you can't live without?
10. Favourite Restaurant?
11. Seaside or City?

--

Thank you for reading and I'll see you tomorrow with a nice beauty post xx

 ♡

6 Comentarios

  1. Pizza + YouTube. Perfect match, haha! Thank you so much for tagging me! :D Will do it as soon as possible. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, and I'm about to have pizza for lunch now haha :) x

      Delete
  2. thankyou for doing it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's ok, it was fun to do and thanks for tagging me again :) x

      Delete
  3. NICE BLOG http://zuccheroevelo.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*