The Little Lush Snowman


Aloha guys! I know, I know, I've been absent since Saturday, but I haven't been feeling too great and it's been lingering on for too long and I've come to the conclusion that it won't go away any time soon. So, I better just get on with it and create a little post for your enjoyment.

Since including this little cute guy in my little Lush haul (which you can view here), I have managed to be good and save him for nearer the end of the month. Which is quite good as I've waited 17 days haha, and finishing early from Sixth Form meant I can relax in a bath of white. Which is basically is near enough as you're going to get to a 'White Christmas' haha. For a small product, he truly packed a punch as by the time I popped him in, he started to melt quickly and created a nice white bath - which looked a little glittery at the end. I'm guessing the brown bits were like cocoa as they just kind of melted and fell off and floated around.

Though it was sad to see him go, I actually was so happy I bought him as it made my skin so soft as I rubbed the water in. I came out feeling refreshed and I smelt very strongly of cinnamon hehe, the little snowman was worth the wait, though I do like bubbles in my bath. So next time I get him as he was a cheap little purchase, I should add in a bit of a bubble bar.

This bath melt did not disappoint, and as it was my first, it was nice to use and see what it brought compared to the bath bombs and bubble bars. As a Lushie, I will never grow tired of the products, though I do strongly love a bubble bar. (And may I add the Holly Golightly is AMAZING!)

Have a lovely evening and I'll see you tomorrow with a little lifestyle post. xx

--

Lush Melting Snowman / Lush - £2.25

--

Have you guys tried this little guy yet?

2 Comentarios

  1. I've never had a melting snowman (but he's so cute!), definitely on my wish list next time I go to Lush. There are just so many Christmas products I want.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same but I need to pace myself this year haha :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*