What I've Loved In July


Looking at the month's life moments

Instead of doing a whole flatlay of items I loved the previous month, I thought I would talk about four life moments that made my July.

Y'know, shake it up a bit on my blog.

Mainly because (1.) I really didn't want to do a boring favourites and (2.) the return of the heatwave has burnt my creative brain cells. Hence my absence from youtube as well - I don't know what to do on there anymore heeeelp...

So, I'm here with this pic of the most beautiful M&S sunflowers your eyes will ever fall on, and a few lovely things that happened this month!

001: let's start with the sunflowers shall we:
Not only are they suuuuper pretty, but just indulging in some luxury flowers (£8 is a bit steep in my books) that are so big and bright brought a smile to my face last month. I got them right at the end so I still have them and it makes my room feel and look like a summery indie tumblr girl's paradise.

002: doing something new at work:
July was the month of just going for it and volunteering for outside work events. And after doing it, I feel like I can do anything. (Along as I'm comfortable with it!) But it's aaaall about life experiences isn't it?? I think doing more things for the company I love really makes me appreciate how lucky I am also.

003: mamma mia! here we go again:
The week after the second Mamma Mia! was released, me and my mum headed to our local cinema to watch it. An expensive bag of popcorn, tears, laughter and all the feels later, I already want to go back and see it. I LOVE MAMMA MIA! Lily James was amazing as young Donna and I'm just forever playing the soundtrack. Because it's such a summery cheerful record. And it's ABBA.

004: yer a wizard harry:
What's a favourites - even if it's life highlights - without a book mention?? This month I decided to read ALL the Harry Potter books. I might not be the most avid Potterhead - I don't own a lot of the Primark HP things nor do I play the Hogwarts iphone game as much. But it's still a huge part of my life and reading them all again is like a hug from a friend. If you know what I mean. I've just about finished the Order of the Phoenix and I'm dying to watch all the films again.

What's been your July highlights?

Follow

10 Comentarios

  1. You've inspired me to go and pick up some sunflowers of my own. I'm growing a couple in the garden at the moment but they are no where near ready to bloom! <3

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do go and treat yourself! I used to grow sunflowers in my garden when I was younger and buying them takes me back xx

      Delete
  2. Mamma mia was absolutely amazing wasn't it, Lily James is the most incredible actor and so stunning it hurts!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS and I know! I first watched her in Pride and Prejudice Zombies and then in Cinderella and I can wholeheartedly agree with you! I'm so happy she was cast as Donna!!

      Delete
  3. Reading all the Harry Potter books again is so exciting! You can discover new little gems in the writing every time. You make me want to do it too haha. Also, sunflowers are the best! It's like yellow flowers just make any room look so much brighter, like daffodils in the early spring!

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Thoughts on High-End Makeup | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/beauty-high-end-makeup-my-honest.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaah! I've noticed bits I've not noticed before and it amazes me how hardcore HP fans remember EVERYTHING!! Omg yes daffodils are one of my faves too! Any bright happy flower I loooove :) x

      Delete
  4. The Sunflowers are so pretty, and make such a nice treat especially at £8 a bunch!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They so were but after a week they started to smell funny lol but I would so buy them again!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*