A Few Songs You Need To Listen To This Month


Songs to make your summer


The season - or month even - is alwaaaays made greater with a cracking playlist! I'm talking new songs, classics and all the ones that make summer feel like the most amazing season ever.

I love doing these posts and since I've discovered LOADS of favourite new songs, it only seemed right to throw them all in one post (with youtube video links) so you can jam to them too!

We have a whooole offering of ABBA, twenty one pilots, the 1975, etc...

So read on and enjoy making these your faves...

001: i kissed the teacher / mamma mia~abba
002: no tears left to cry / ariana grande
003: love it if we made it / the 1975
004: jumpsuit / twenty one pilots
005: hard times / paramore
006: dancing queen / abba
007: love shack / b52s
008: shiny happy people / rem
009: youngblood / 5OS
010: boys / charli xcx

What's on your summer playlist?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. What a fab selection of songs! I've been loving Ariana Grande's songs, and I can't wait for her new album to drop!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah! To be honest this is the only song of Ariana's I love (shocking I know) but I am intrigued to hear the rest of the record! xx

      Delete
  2. The mamma mia soundtrack is amazing isn't it, I kissed the teacher is soooo catchy!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my fave songs off the track! I also LOVE Adante, Adante and Waterloo :)

      Delete
  3. I loveee the new 5SOS album. Youngblood is good, but I think my favourite is Valentine!
    Aleeha xXx
    https://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a chance to listen to it fully but so far I'm impressed!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*