Happy Sunday! #1


Reflections on the week and fave posts

If you're an OG reader, you'll probably remember the Sunday series I used to due RELIGIOUSLY! It eventually started to feel repetitive so I let it die, and then did the occasional 'Blog Posts I'm Loving'.

Buuuut, I really wanted to bring something like that back, hence the beginning of 'Happy Sunday!' This won't be a weekly thing, I'll just do them whenever I feel like it - and have enough to talk about.

So, hello, welcome to this post.

This week has been pretty weird if I say so myself. Not only with the weather, but also my mood has been up and down (and the above pic is MY ACTUAL MOOD*) and I've just wanted to eat everything. Sorry but I did kind of not regret eating two multipack Cadbury Dairy Milks.

I've also found time to sit down and write this post because yay life has been so hectic recently!! So, grab a cuppa and a brunch snack and read on for the posts I loved over the past few weeks...

  • Not only did my mouth water over this watermelon cake recipe from Aycan. But it's also vegan! Wooo! (fyi I'm not vegan but if I can try something that is, then I will!)
  • Hilary had a day out picking gorgeous looking fruit at Andrew's Acres. I now want to go fruit picking meeeeh.
  • Jemma reviews the UD Born to Run palette. And let me tell you, it's so pretty I need it in my life. ASAP.
  • Did you know you can save money on buying more succulents and grow your own easily instead?? It's called Propagating, and Geneva shows us how here!
  • Jaye wrote a whoooole post on how much she spends in a week. If you're nosy like an, then give it a read. It will make you realise you might spend all your money on food...
  • What's it like going through a Lush interview process?? As it's coming up to Christmas time in retail and the brand are going to start hiring temps, I thought I'd share Alice's post on her experience! (Spoiler alert: she gets the job! Yaaay!)

*blog post photo is from an etsy shop selling the cutest pins. check them out here.

Comment below one good thing that happened this week!

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. I remember this series of posts you did! I really enjoy them because I'm guilty of always just reading the blogs that pop up on my Bloglovin, so this is a good way for me to find new people to read. I just read Alice's Lush interview and it's fascinating - I would find the group interview sooo stressful though!

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Thoughts on Luxury Makeup | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/beauty-high-end-makeup-my-honest.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so nice you do! I always end up in the whole of reading loads of posts on Bloglovin haha! I hope I can keep up this series but not put pressure on myself to keep putting it out x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*