New Year, New Start.


Hola guys x
Didn't the year fly by? I feel like I'm in 2013 still. Seriously. It went by so quick, and to be honest I'm so glad. I hope 2015 will be the best year ever, and I can't wait to leave my sixth form as I'm completely ready for the change. I have a couple of resolutions, and I know with everyone it's a cursed thing. You know the whole managing to do it for two weeks then giving up. Well, my two little resolutions aren't entirely hard and kind of not resolutions if you get me. It'll be easier to tell you guys:

- To feel more healthy and happy
- To experience new things

More likely potential things to do this year, but I'm not happy with myself, and if I just say yes to things and doing it then I'm going to get nowhere. Hopefully, it'll bring my mood up rather than just feeling fed up about everything. I'm also turning 18 this year, which is exciting and sad. (I don't want to be an adult with responsibilities guys, you feel me?) I'm going to America this year to see the family and I'm going to spend all my cash in American Apparel and beauty stores - and all my dad's cash too haha. Only kidding! But on a serious note, I can't wait to go to another country, as I've never been anywhere or on a plane for that fact. I might have to do a post on that nearer the time.

Not much I can say about the new year, but once school is over, I hope it brings happier things. And I might need to update my bucket list because there's some new things I want to do... Like see Marina and the Diamonds live, as I'm sure she's going on tour this year, and my friend promised she would come.

I hope you guys had a good new year, and the year brings amazing things!

What are your wishes/resolutions for the new year?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*