Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser


-- When you try this, then you'll know that 
superfruits are the way forward --

In a Boots offer not long ago, I was able to get buy one get one free on the Good Things brand. The main thing I bought was the cleanser which has superfruit extracts of mango and blueberry. I was instantly attracted to the ingredients and the packaging - which boasted that all the products in the range are free from animal ingredients, parabens, mineral oils and sodium laureth sulphate. By this you would think that it's one big bottle of goodness. (duh)

The product is £5 and says that the mango, blueberry and willow-bark purifies and decongests the skin to keep oiliness and breakouts at bay. Sounds gross, eh? When using, I do admit that it becomes more soapy than the Simple one that I'm used to but after a few weeks of usage my skin has stayed pretty clear. Apart from my nose which has little spots on and I don't know if I can put it down to the product because I've been swapping it with my Simple one. (Though random spots generally do tend to pop up on my face when you least expect it...) I've also been teaming it up with the Good Things face mask which contains avocado and goji berry - and as a result my skin has been so so soft. I'll do a blog post on that later in the week.

I do think it would be worth getting this again because after massaging for a full minute and washing away my skin has continued to be in good condition. Relatively because I have pretty normal skin anyway. It smells pretty good and I would recommend it to you guys to give it a try!

Do you guys recommend any cleansers?

2 Comentarios

  1. Ooh this cleanser sounds lovely! I'm yet to try any of the Good Things skincare, but I'm always on the look out for new anti-blemish products. I'll have to check this out when I'm next in Boots :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*