The Sunday Summary #17


-- New buys and old friends --

What a week it's been, firstly I caught up with a friend in the evening, gave out some cvs and bought some new pieces for my room and to read. I also finally finished Pretty Little Liars which I started watching in September - about time too - so I'm looking forward to it's return next week. But here's what I've been up to condensed into my weekly post...

001: And Other Stories:
During another trip to central to hand out cvs I had a little nosy in And Other Stories and I immediately fell in love with the shop. I've never been in there but there were so many nice clothes, beauty products and succulents adding decoration to the whole place I just wanted to live there.

002: Cheeky Nando's:
Like I said above, I met up with a friend I hadn't seen in months at Nando's and it was so nice. I had my usual order, and because I haven't had Nando's is soo long, I really enjoyed the food as well! I always think medium peri peri sauce on chips is so much better than the actual peri peri chips they sell.

003: Reading and Interior Materials:
As you probably saw in this and this post, I bought some interior bits and bobs for my room and whole load of books for the 2016 reading challenge I've set myself. I'm so happy with how the bits look in my room on my beside table and hopefully after the sale in Urban Outfitters, I can get some more pieces. With the books, I can't wait to get through them - expect reviews over the next few months.

004: A New Project:
Along with my UO interior haul, if you read the linked post, you would have known I also bought a disposable camera. I can't wait to use it and I'm going to be writing a separate post on that soon describing in detail of what I love about them and what I want to achieve in my next personal project.

What have you guys been up to this week?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*