Instagram Diary #12


-- Let's have picture catch up --

I can't quite believe it's almost August now... where is summer going?! Soon it'll be Autumn... I'm sorry I'm now that person who's wishing the months away haha. Anyway, I've done quite a bit in between work and everything, so here's a little installment on what you can expect to find on my instagram at the moment... Seaside, sunsets and plenty of food! Let's get into it!

001: Face of the Day | 002: Mini Frapp Times! | 003: Being Cool in Camden | 004: Pride Rainbow Bagel Dreams | 005: Me as a Frankie Print | 006: Record Shops | 007: Wish I Was There (Again) | 008: Camden Lock | 009: A Summer Sunset

Follow my Instagram here: @franalibi

Leave your Instagram links below!

2 Comentarios

  1. I love your Instagram page!! everything just flows so nicely!! <3 Lovely post

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*