Hello Autumn


-- It's the season of pumpkins and everything cosy --

September 22nd. It's officially the Autumn Equinox, and while the weather isn't quite ready to say goodbye to summer, I already am. Hello, I've missed you so very much. Even though I do love wearing dresses, bright nails and eating ice cream, Autumn is just the best season ever. I'm already planning and taking pictures for the coming weeks and I hope you guys will love them! There'll be posts on Hygge, cosy reads and of course beauty and fashion. But really, this post is all about the things I'm looking forward to doing. I did one last year, and it might be very similar in what I say, but I plan to do them even better this year!

  • Being able to have a lovely shopping spree in Primark and Zara for Autumn pieces
  • Cosying up on the sofa with a blanket and the fire on to watch GBBO *quietly sobs*
  • Buying every seasonal Lush product there is and feeling warm inside and out when using them
  • Taking endless pictures of pretty Autumn leaves for my blog and Instagram
  • Finally bringing out the big fluffy duvet for A/W
  • Going shopping for pumpkins in October and getting tiny ones for blog props
  • Having cosy afternoons with spicy and sweet candles while getting stuck in a good read
  • As always, having my weekly fix of PSLs... but where's the Starbucks Autumn cups??
  • Stocking up on mochas, hot chocolate and mini marshmallows for the approaching Winter
  • Pulling out the autumnal nail paints... Barry M Mustard I'm looking at you...
  • Getting out all my cute fluffy jumpers out and sneakily wearing my Christmas pjs
  • And finally, the early evenings and dreary days that make you feel glad to be inside
What are you guys excited for about Autumn?

6 Comentarios

  1. I'm excited for jumpers and coats and crisp weather and leaves and candles and hot drinks... basically everything tbh hahah <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a cosy and great season! Eeeee.

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't get autumn here, but I think I'd be all over taking photos of autumn leaves if I get to experience it, hahaha. Enjoy the season, Fran!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a shame :( thank youu though xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*