Sunday Snuggle Down #39


Sunday... or sofa shopping day...

It's the last day of the weekend guys! *sobs a bit* Whatever you're doing I hope you have a good day, though it is a perfect excuse to stay in and just do a bit of online shopping. You never know what you could pick up! Though to be honest, all I want to buy online is Lush, concert tickets and merch haha. If you're wanting inspiration for the week ahead, or indeed, want to know what's worth buying from the comfort of your sofa, then I hope you enjoy my blog post picks of the week! (Also can we talk about how pretty this dress and faux fur coat from Urban Outfitters is? I need them but I can't afford them meh)

  • Sarah's drugstore beauty haul feels very old school - which I'm obsessed with - and she's picked up some lovely bits which might make you want to add to your next 'essentials' purchase...
  • Clothing rails are aaalll the rage right now (I'm even debating whether to get one) but I think Jaye has the power to convince us with a few reasons of her own.
  • If you have a bit of a serious love for all things candles (especially Yankee Candle) then you'll love The Sunday Girl's spring collection haul! I need these in my life.
  • Never had the chance to grab a Kylie lip kit? Fear not my friends! Makeup Revolution has come out with a beautiful dupe. Kristina spills the beans on what it's like and I'll be aiming to get my hands on one so I can do my own review for you guys!!
  • Need some motivation for the week ahead?  This is Allure brings a lovely simple post on why it's ok to be doing some things. I feel I can totally relate to some of them...
  • Last but by no means least, I want to give a lil' shout out to one of my current favourite bloggers: Mermaidmoonchild! Hayley's pretty new to blogging, but her posts are so down to earth and make for a perfect reading sesh on a Sunday morning/afternoon!

What bloggers have you been loving this week?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. Just found your blog and already love it!! Just followed you on bloglovin' xxxx

    http://jasminelaurenfancy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*