So I Got Some Amazing Spring Fashion Bargains...


Be on trend and money savvy!

Over the course of a few weeks, ya gal has been picking up fashion staples that would create aaaall kinds of outfits. I had a wardrobe clear out, gave away all the clothes I haven't worn in over a year or more (there was quite a few that I made me go 'ew why do I still have this?') and I then proceeded to look for clothes that would have more than one outfit option. Not gonna lie, there was loads of bits I had my eye on and wanted but decided it wouldn't be worth the money. #watchingthepennies...

Buuut, I did pick up some bargains that tick all the boxes that I want this season. And that, my friends, does include the gorgeous oversized embroidered shirt pictured that you would never guess where it was from... Instead of rambling on about what I picked up in a post, I decided to film a haul/try on video. I hope you guys really enjoy it and get inspo for creating your own minimalist S/S wardrobe. Though don't think this is the end of my search for those perfect pieces haha.


What have you guys bought recently for Spring?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*