These Culottes Are My New Summer Staple






Yes to stripy outfit building

Yesterday (yeah I'm THAT keen to write an outfit post!) I was in New Look having a little peruse around the rails. Let me tell you, I found some amazing pieces but they only had size 14's and 12's meeh. And as I was just about to leave, something stripy and floaty caught my eye - and it was these culottes!

Aaaahhhh!

The first two thoughts that I had was (1.) 'This is the most perfect spring/summer staple!' and (2.) 'I'm going to be soo Hannah Gale when I wear these!'

For £22.99 these were an absolute bargain - if you think about how much you would pay for these in the likes of Zara and Topshop... I mean, I knoooww it's not pay day yet, but who could resist such perfect trousers that can be worn casually out in London and formally out to dinner? No one I bet.

Think teaming these up with tees like I did here with a pancake one from Zara, a thin sassy jumper or a smart shirt. Yep, you will defo get more than your money's worth out of these! I wanted to try and channel a bit more of me into this outfit, so I added in my patch shoulder bag (still forever in love with this for quick trips out) and these Primark rose gold sunglasses...  YES THAT'S RIGHT! And they were only £3 so I was aaall over them for sure!

There's nothing more to say about this really, other than that you can trust me when I say that I will literally be living in these for the next few months.

Have you guys bought anything new for summer?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Oh my gosh i'm obsessed with this outfit! I'm loving the flowy trouser trend right now and definitley need to get a few pairs to add to my wardrobe, they're just so pretty!

    Shannon x
    shannonmichelle1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I never usually go for these types of trousers, but as soon as I tried them on in the fitting room I knew I needed them haha

      Delete
  2. I've been living in culottes for the past month and the ones you have are super adorbs! x

    Blog | Bits of Reg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! They're just sooo comfy! x

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit Fran - the trousers suit you so much!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still in love with them and I'm thinking about buying another pair, but this time from Zara... :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*