A Few Things To Do When You're Bored...


Time to rid of the endless minutes

You've done everything. Work, essays, chores, blogging admin and writing posts... And you can't think of anything else to occupy your time with. I've been there and it can be hard to fill this time with something fun and relaxing - especially when your brain juices have been squeezed to the limit. Sorry for that imagery there... But fear not my friends, I have a few things up my sleeve that you can do (even when you're at your wits end!)...


  • Paint your nails a pretty summery colour
  • Dig out your old magazines and make a collage of your favourite pictures
  • Plug in your earphones, close your eyes and listen to an album you haven't heard in ages
  • Start a new read or pick up a book you've forgotten about
  • Take yourself out and treat yourself to a coffee and snack (nom nom brownies...)
  • Sort through your makeup and throw away old products
  • Make a list - goals, bits to buy, tasks for tomorrow, etc.
  • Look through recipe books and plan that day's meals or bake a cake!
  • Catch up on a show you've missed or start a new series you've wanted to watch
  • If it's sunny, go to the park and relax or sit in the garden with a drink of choice
  • Have some 'me time' and pamper yourself with a bath and a scrub and face mask
  • Organise your books into colour gradients (this one I've done and it's so satisfying!)

What do you guys think of doing when you're bored?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. Usually when I'm done with my work for the day I like to read a good book or watch a series. Oh and making lists. I make lists all the time, it's become an obsession haha! I'd add tidying up a little to the list. I'm not talking a big stressful spring clean, but just getting rid of clothes lying here and there or empty mugs that have been sitting on the desk the whole day. Tidy space, tidy mind :D

    Julia x
    Last Post: Spring in Warwick, England | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/spring-day-in-warwick.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss to tidying up! And I think the only reason I like writing lists is because I love my handwriting haha

      Delete
  2. I love to have a good baking session if I have some spare time or I'm a bit of a geek and love a good sudoko puzzle haha.

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to baking and omg I haven't done sudoko in literally years, maybe I should pick it up again :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*