Sunday Snuggle Down #61


Pumpkin Spice Sundays

Now this isn't a pic of a PSL BUUUT you can bet that I for sure am having another of these autumnal delights this weekend... Also, pretty pastel houses in Notting Hill? Yes please! (FYI I'm painting my future house pink!)

But guess what!? This week I've finally had time to read some blog posts and compile a little list of all the ones I think you guys will love. So if it's feeling like Autumn outside whether it's sunny or raining, cosy up in a jumper and read on...

  • Sooo, it's Sunday and you're craving something. Then look no further than Rhianna's recipe on Freakshakes! They look sooo good so give me all the calories omg.
  • I loved Charlotte's post on tips on overcoming a quarter life crisis! I can defo relate to some of this and I admire bloggers who speak from the heart.
  • Hannah highlights on the gap between what brands want and what readers want and I can really understand this. And I hope you guys will agree with her too!
  • Is there anything better than discovering something new? Like a podcast? Olivia has some amazing ones up her sleeve and a couple of episodes that feature Mary Berry and Sue Perkins. OOoooohhh.
  • Even though I don't have pieced ears, I would die to make and wear these cute tassel earings... But you guys can and they look so pretty anyone can rock them!
  • In need of a makeup refresh but don't want to spend all the pennies?? Then turn to Katie's post of her favourite products under £10. Some of these are my holy grails too!
What blog posts have you guys been loving recently?


Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*