The Best Lush Christmas Products For Bath Cocktails


Bring the festive cheer to the bath

I LOVE A BATH. In fact, it's EVEN better if it's a Lush Christmas bath. Because let's face it. It's the best time of the year when the company releases the collection. Even though all the products have their own unique scent, there's some that can go so so well together it seems almost silly not to create a bath cocktail. Especially when you're taking a break from all the rush of work or shopping for presents.

I've compiled three cocktails which I think you guys will be dying to try (I hope or I'll be sad haha) and I really think they compliment each other! So if you're dying for a treat, then read on...

001: Candy Mountain bubble bar and Butterbear bath bomb:
This seems like the classic combination in my opinion. You have the sugary sweetness of Candy Mountain which adds to the vanillary scent of the little bear It's pawfect. Plus Butterbear has actual bits of cocoa butter in which will make the water super silky and will leave your skin moisturised.

002: Christmas Eve bubble bar and Christmas Sweater bath bomb:
Christmas Eve bubble bar has jasmine in but it smells floral yet warming which makes it great for putting with Christmas Sweater bath bomb. Full of cinnamon like notes with lemon and ginger, it contrasts with the floral of CE. This one is a growing obsession of mine...

003: Snow Angel bath melt and The Magic of Christmas bubble bar:
The festive cocktail to end all festive cocktails in my opinion. Snow Angel smells just like marzipan which is one of my favourite scents while the Magic of Xmas has fruity and spicy notes in that makes it smell like Christmas in a bubble bar. Both together create an explosion of scent and I can't tell you how much I want to spend to keep having this combination.

What bath cocktails do you guys like to create?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. I've never really tried Lush! I don't have many baths but your photo has made them look so tempting!

    Sophie xx // One Unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you need to go to a store asap! Your life will be changed haha

      Delete
  2. I love how festive lush get with the products, regardless of the holiday they come out with the most gorgeous products. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do and I treated myself to the Xmas bathtime faves gift today as it had 10 of my faves in there plus the box is super pretty :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*