My First Ever Lazy Oaf Piece And Summer Lookbook

20.5.16





-- Time to get fruity (and summery!) --

A year ago you wouldn't catch me posing in front of a camera on self timer clad with the latest fashion buys. Now over three fashion posts in this season, I feel so much more confident and happier sharing my style with you all! And this outfit is of no exception... It's a Lazy Oaf piece that I've been wanting and eyeing up for AGGEESSS. It's a ruffled shirt with the cutest fruit and ice cream buttons I've ever seen in my life.

For £55, it's a winner - £45 spent was actually birthday money - and goes with everything I own. It's effortless style down to a tee and the material is thin enough to wear in the winter with a tank top underneath or on it's own in the warmer months. I've also got my new sunglasses on and you would not believe they were from Primark for £2. I'm currently obsessed with mirror coloured sunglasses at the moment, and they fit the bill - perfect!

I'm definitely planning on buying more pieces from Lazy Oaf if I ever see anything. And much like this outfit, there's a few other key ones I've put together that I'm planning on wearing a lot in the coming months. It's actually in my new video which is a visual summer lookbook. (My first ever one eeek) I hope you guys enjoy it, as I had so much fun filming it! Please do comment below what your favourite outfit is, and don't forget to subscribe.


Comment below what your new summer staples are!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a gorgeous top - I love it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top looks so beautiful on you! I'm a HUGE fan of Lazy Oaf and I always get excited to see their newest pieces. I love the buttons and how you've styled it. Love the video :) xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much and I can't wait to buy another piece when I get paid haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely, I love to read and reply to them all! :) xx

Subscribe