My First Ever Lazy Oaf Piece And Summer Lookbook





-- Time to get fruity (and summery!) --

A year ago you wouldn't catch me posing in front of a camera on self timer clad with the latest fashion buys. Now over three fashion posts in this season, I feel so much more confident and happier sharing my style with you all! And this outfit is of no exception... It's a Lazy Oaf piece that I've been wanting and eyeing up for AGGEESSS. It's a ruffled shirt with the cutest fruit and ice cream buttons I've ever seen in my life.

For £55, it's a winner - £45 spent was actually birthday money - and goes with everything I own. It's effortless style down to a tee and the material is thin enough to wear in the winter with a tank top underneath or on it's own in the warmer months. I've also got my new sunglasses on and you would not believe they were from Primark for £2. I'm currently obsessed with mirror coloured sunglasses at the moment, and they fit the bill - perfect!

I'm definitely planning on buying more pieces from Lazy Oaf if I ever see anything. And much like this outfit, there's a few other key ones I've put together that I'm planning on wearing a lot in the coming months. It's actually in my new video which is a visual summer lookbook. (My first ever one eeek) I hope you guys enjoy it, as I had so much fun filming it! Please do comment below what your favourite outfit is, and don't forget to subscribe.


Comment below what your new summer staples are!

4 Comentarios

  1. This is a gorgeous top - I love it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top looks so beautiful on you! I'm a HUGE fan of Lazy Oaf and I always get excited to see their newest pieces. I love the buttons and how you've styled it. Love the video :) xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much and I can't wait to buy another piece when I get paid haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*