The Beauty Products I'm Currently Obsessed With


Yay for all these goodies

I haven't done a beauty post in yooooonks.

For one, there's not many new products that I've gotten excited about.

I've spent so much money recently that I can't buy any more things. (Well, I'm telling myself that)

And I'm just enjoying using the products I do have currently!

So, here I am talking about those products that I'm using up before I buy anymore things which I LOOOVE ~ and that I think you guys should pick up too...

001: revolution imogenation eyeshadow palette:
Probably the most recent purchase out of all the makeup bits mentioned in this post. And it's actually amazing for how much you pay for it.

For £10, you get a whooooole host of beautifully pigmented shades that are so easy to blend together to create some lovely looks - with very minimal fall out.

Six out of seven days in the week I will be using this. And the shimmers... omg...

002: zoella beauty reach for the moon hand cream:
I made myself wait till her whole range was discounted after Christmas. And I'm so happy I did because the combo of vanilla and peppermint is SO yummy. This hand cream sinks so easily into the skin and makes my hands so soft. I keep this on my bedside table as I use it before I go to sleep every night.

003: soap and glory supercat liquid eyeliner:
I don't think I've spoken about this gem of a product for yeaaars. But it's a classic. Brand new, it's literally super black in colour and is so easy to do a winged eye look without any mess around the outer corners. And that's great for me because I usually mess it up lmao.

It's the only liquid eyeliner I've found that is worth the price and does the job without smudging during the day too! (And months down the line is still great but starts to lose it's pigment)

004: glossier wowder powder:
I'll be forever wishing that there was a glossier store in London, because this powder is actually incredible. My makeup stays put, it creates a lovely matte effect without drying out my skin and the 'light/medium' shade is a perfect skin tone match.

I bought it in the summer, and it's lasted for aaaaages. This powder really is a 'wow!' product!

005: spectrum brushes:
Apart from the fact that the pretty af colour of these brushes is starting to fade a year after purchasing. My regular brush washing hasn't lessened the quality of these beauties. They are amazing for applying makeup with. ESPECIALLY the eyeshadow brushes because boy do they blend like a dream...

They're also vegan, pretty in aesthetic, and actually beat Real Techniques in quality. I so recommend the starter kit as it's my holy grail set at the moment.

006: barry m matte me up liquid lipsticks:
Ok, I never in my life thought I would love matte liquid lipsticks as much as I love these. They don't dry out your lips, stay put when you're eating and are so pigmented you only need one swipe really.

I remember they came about not long after the Kylie lip kits. Now that hype is gone. These are the great drugstore dupes you'll need to add to your makeup bag asap.

What products are you obsessed with at the moment?

Follow

10 Comentarios

  1. I love that Soap and Glory eyeliner, it's been my go to for years now. Totally agree with you, it's so easy to use and such a good colour xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's so easy to learn to do that perfect wing with too x

      Delete
  2. i must say, the eyeshadow palette is just so beautiful, so many lovely shades xx

    www.cristyjadelydia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just?? I'm actually in LOVE with the shimmers! They're so buttery and pigmented it's unreal

      Delete
  3. The Revolution palette is definitely gorgeous! I should invest in one of their recent ones maybe... So tempting!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Easy Ways To Practise Gratitude | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/easy-ways-to-practice-gratitude.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouuuuld! Defo get this one and both Soph x ones as they're probably the best out of the lot! x

      Delete
  4. I really need the Kisu Palette, the shades are gorgeous and I love the packaging xx

    Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I must have a look into this... I looove a good palette - you could say I'm a bit obsessed with them haha

      Delete
  5. Everybody is obssesed with something from glossier and I need to try this brand finally
    https://miss-uncover.blogspot.com
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqx5GwSIU23cLC7fLuso2A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it took me ages to give in to the hype and I'm so glad I did! Their balm dot coms are AMAZING and give so much hydration to my lips!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*