5 Reasons Why I Will Forever Love Instagram


A love letter to my fave app

Ok, I know most people are a little frustrated with Instagram at the moment. So much so that engagement and growth is zilch. And I totally sympathize with the fact that if your whole career is on social media, then it must be even more hard.

But for me that isn't really a big deal. Instagram, like this little blog, is a fun hobby for me. I love the engagement I do receive and give out, the act of sharing photos, etc. And I thought it would be good to give five reasons why I will always love this little app. Even if it's a love hate kind of relationship. And hopefully, if you're feeling down about it, you might see how wonderful it is...

001: It's an amazing way for expressing my creativity. I know people are starting to get bored with picture perfect themes, but I LOVE my theme. It's clean, bright with hints of pink. And by no means is it perfect, but I love it all the same.

002: Editing photos is sooo fun. Remember the days when you just chucked an Insta filter on a photo and away it went. Nowadays, I love being more complex. Using VSCOCam is so fun, I can copy and paste an edit to make it seamless and twiddle with temperature and exposure!

003: I love looking at the profiles of my faves. Current faves include zoella, hannahfgale, jayerockett, vvnightingale and prettycitylondon. Not only does it give me inspiration but I love looking at what others are up to in the means of pretty pictures... Especially food ones I can drool over. And I find the more pics I like from them the more they're likely to show at the top of my feed. (woo hoo)

004: I'm a veeery visual person so Instagram will always be my favourite. Photography is generally favourite hobby and I feel like this app ties in with that as an amazing platform. So, who really cares if I don't get many followers each week, and my engagement is down. As long as I can still happily take, edit and share photos, then I'll still use this app every day.

005: Insta stories is becoming even more addictive. I don't have to think about composition and just snap away and add captions. But now you can add gifs and new fonts, I think I marginally prefer it to snapchat now haha! Plus, I've heard the more you use it, and the more people see it, the more higher you'll be put on other's feeds. (I don't know how true that is though...)

Do you guys love instagram as much as me?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*