The 'I'm SOO Excited For Spring' Outfit



And also the comfiest

I've acquired a few favourite staple outfit pieces recently. And I thought why not chuck them all into one outfit?? As you can tell by the post title, I'm veeery excited for Spring. Apart from the season of Christmas, and Autumn, Spring is probably my FAVOURITE season ever.

Just the right temperature of weather, light clothing but can still wear layers oh AND BLOSSOM.

This outfit very much represents everything colourful in Spring. Firstly, when the weather gets warmer I live in my Zara bomber jacket. It's nice and oversized and the pattern is just super pretty. I bought it nearly a couple of years back and I hope the brand release something similar.

Tee wise, this Clueless number is super old from Primark but I just love it so much. It's one of my fave 90's movies eveeeer.

Moving onto the new stuff...



Firstly, can we talk about the bag? I raved about it to death in this post here. But to sum it up, I bought this £8 bargain from Primark not only because (1.) it was pretty and red (2.) it was a crossbody - but because it was an amazing dupe of the Gucci disco and marmount put together! Tassles (check), quilted front (check) and a perfect size for all my needs (check).

Trousers. I NEVER thought I would ever wear joggers. But after seeing this Missguided one pop up in one of Sophia and Cinzia's try on hauls (you should really check their youtube out because they're amazing!!)

I knew I needed it in my life because it was pink with red stripes AND it looked like the smart kind of joggers I would wear.

I wasn't wrong.

An order in a size 8 later (fyi these are selling out fast!), I'm soo happy I bought them because they're so comfy and I can see loads of tees going with these just like the Clueless one!



Lastly, the trainers. Another impulse buy but this time with the last of my Christmas money. They're soo Zara-esque but I snapped these up for £10 in the Peacocks sale!!

A BARGAIN.

Not only was I drawn to the dusty pink but the embroidery on the side was so pretty and I've only ever seen something like that on heels... These are sooo summery and I can't wait to wear these with everything I own.

So yeah, that's everything I've been loving in an outfit and that are giving me Spring vibes before the season is even here. I mean, it even snowed a little after I shot these photos...

What are your fave fashion pieces at the moment?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*