Goals For Spring


Celebrate the season and more

Holy moly kids it's FINALLY SPRING! *dances around room* I've been waiting for ages for it to roll around so I can embrace all things flowers and longer evenings woo.

I thought it seemed appropriate to create a post about goals for this season to not only make the most of my favourite time of the year, but also to try and achieve as many things as I can that I haven't got round to do yet.

Because I just LOVE creating lists to tick them off. I'm sad I know lmao.

Sooooo here's a few things I want to do this spring. (Aside from taking pics of all the blossom)



  • Have a little clear out of clothes that no longer fit me or haven't worn last season
  • Buy some daffodils and tulips for my room
  • Try super hard to finish off out of date Lush products (i.e. body lotion oops)
  • Cut down on chocolate and eat more salad with my meals
  • Clear out old makeup I hardly use
  • Sit outside with a cup of tea and a book when it's warmer without the internet to distract me
  • Have days out exploring places with all the blossom
  • Go and see the Chelsea in Bloom displays with a pal
  • Have my hair trimmed and redye my hair red woo
  • Find time to appreciate the small things like a routine of applying makeup or being able to have the window open with a pretty sunset in the sky 

What are your goals for the season?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. I'm saving this post to my feed. Coincidentally, all the above are my own aspirations for the Spring coming. Although the date of Spring has officially come, it still doesn't feel like Spring,especially with the weather in Britain recently.

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah that’s so nice of you! And I know! Hopefully it gets warmer soon! Xx

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely be buying daffodils for my room, just looking for a nice (and inexpensive) vase first! Where would you recommend me to go for one?

    Julia x
    Last Post: The Colourful Gap Jumper | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/fashion-jumper-that-makes-me-happy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure places like Wilko have some but mine have just been given to me from my mum :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*