The Magical Things That Made My January


Looking back at the good times

Wow wheeeee...

What a month January was.

Even though it felt like it was taking 6 billion years to end. (Why does it ALWAYS feel so long?) The first month of the wonderful year of 2019 was filled with love, laughter and friends.

And there's still eleven months to go.

I honestly wasn't in the mood to do a favourites post, so I'm here to tell you about all those special moments from the month. In a lovely list post of course!

001: realising (kinda) where I want to go with my career!
I know it's something creative with a mix of management. So let's see what the rest of the year brings and if I can be the person I want to be when saying 'yes' to things lol.

002: having the most relaxing two weeks off!
It was something I desperately needed after burning myself out after doing the stupid thing of not booking holiday just before the Christmas period in retail. I'm so rested now it's unreal.

003: I got to see my favourite people!
Catching up with friends made in a previous job, those I've known for years from high school and through blogging was such a special time. As we're all so busy I'm so grateful to spend those few moments with the people I care about.


004: reading like there's no tomorrow!
In my two weeks off I read about four books and it was so lovely to make myself not be constantly on social media and escape into a wonderful fictional world. Doing this inspired my previous post, so I guess even the simplest things can inspire content haha.

005: I SAW MY FAVES THE 1975!!!
That's in caps because it was best night ever. I went with one of my friends and we danced and sang the night away. The band know how to put on a beautiful show with set design and imagery which paired amazingly with their music. And Matty Healy's eccentric dancing always makes me laugh I love him so much.

006: went to brighton to beach clean!
For work, me and a colleague did something good for the environment and went to Brighton beach to pick up plastic. I felt like I could finally help in some way as even though we're aware of it, it's still so hard to be sustainable...

What made your January?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Time off is so important! Glad you got that time to relax and refresh. So jealous that you saw the 1975! I bet it was amazing.

    www.lifeslittlemusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I never felt better after! And the 1975 were INCREDIBLE - I so want to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like January was a good one for you Fran, for me The 1975 was definitely the highlight - they were incredible! Also loving your new design, looks so good!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also can’t believe it was over SO QUICKLY! The next concert I have my eyes set on is Marina (and the diamonds) as I love her so much! And thank you!! I really wanted something different - and a theme that doesn’t show how many comments you have on the homepage bc of the google+ debacle haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely post Fran! Your January sounds so busy, but soo positive too. The career path you want to go down sounds perfect for you too. Wishing you the best year.

    Aycan // www.littlewhitesocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really was! And fingers crossed I can reach that career point soon! And to you too 💞

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*