Some Small Goals To Do To Appreciate May


A whole lot of goals!

Oh hey guys...

I'm currently having a 'WHAT THE ACTUAL F?' moment. Like where has the year gone?? It feels like only the other week I was complaining about how long January was lmao.

But it is now basically May and nearly Summer... AAAAND it's my birthday next week holy moly.

SO I thought why not create a little post of the little things I want to do to appreciate the month of my birth and make it last as loooong as possible.

They're going to be big and small. And I hope you guys can get some inspo for your own goals for the month too!

001: savour the big events of the month:
I'm talking seeing my queen Marina Diamandis at the Royal Albert Hall on Friday (OMG) and going with my friend to sketch for afternoon tea in my week off. I'm SO EXCITED and I really want to live in the moment. While also getting a couple of instagrams in of course.

002: don't feel like you have to rush the weeks on:
I'm bad at wishing days away - especially when I'm excited for something. So this month, if I have a spare moment, I want to appreciate that moment like having my morning cup of coffee, reading on the way to work - and back and the wonderful free days off.

003: make the most of my birthday:
I still have no idea what I want to do on the day except I've planned what I'm using for my indulgent morning self pamper and the evening meal (Dominos duh). I've got till next week, so if you guys have any ideas hit me up in the comments below!

But I really want to do something special and make it one of the best birthdays ever. Because you're only 22 once...

004: put my spring goals more into action:
Remember this post I did about Spring activities? I really want to tick some of these off for myself during my week off in May. ESPECIALLY taking a picnic out and putting my phone away and reading more.

Have you set any goals for yourself in May?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*