On Feeling Like I'm Stuck


It's time to vent guys...

I felt like I just had to sit down and pour my heart out into a post today.

I haven't done this since probably sixth form and it's going to be so refreshing for me.

I don't know how serious this will be for you reading this. But the truth is, behind the blog and instagram. I feel stuck. (Like I feel some vampire has come and drained all the energy from me and I have no motivation to do much except read and go to work, eat and then go to bed - and listening to Marina in between)

For the past month, it's been a bit of a terrible whirlwind. The beginning of the year was SO GOOD and I really felt like it was my year. I still believe that in a way with how my career is going.

Emotionally and mentally not so good. My periods have been a b****. To put it nicely. I've been so so tired and constantly wanting to cry while having the combination of anxiety and no motivation to keep up with my blog and youtube.

And then I got sick on top of that and I've spent a few days lying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself. (While drinking gallons of coffee to cheer myself up)

All you guys see is smiles and rainbows. Let me tell you, in someone's personal life it can never be like that aaaaall the time and all you see is the highlights. I'm sure most of you know that already.

I honestly thought after my break, I would get back into a routine of blogging and filming most of the time. But it's not happened. There's no point kicking myself for this, because hey, everyone is promoting taking it easy and not putting pressure on yourself. Everyone is so caught up in their own lives no one cares if I miss a week or two with content.

I just want to be reassured I'm not the only one feeling this way.

From now on I'm going to take it slow, look after myself and post about things when it comes to me.

Here's me trying to push all my negative feelings and pressure out of the door...

How have you guys been recently?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*