Things I'm Doing To Be Ready For The Next Season


aka autumn aaaah

With the dark clouds and rain in London at the moment mixed with the cooler air and the fact that I'm now wearing a jumper...

I've accepted that summer is basically now over.

I meaaaaan... There's only just over two weeks till September so I'm just over here getting excited for autumn and all things pumpkin spice. Oops.

SOOO. I've started doing little things in order to welcome in the season. (Even though I do know that autumn isn't technically here till around October haha)

But when the PSL comes to Starbucks. It's autumn for me.

  • Going through the warmer clothes side of my wardrobe. I do this every season and anything I haven't worn in over two years or so is GONE.
  • Treating myself to some new clothes. Once I've sorted my wardrobe out... It's a cue to have a trip to Primark (or Monki) to have a *little* splurge.
  • Stock up on candles. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. TK Maxx already have their autumn and halloween range in, so you know what that means. A trip to get pumpkin spice scented candles.
  • Start bringing in more hygge things. I'm obsessed with the lifestyle of hygge more in the autumn and this late August it already calls for all things slow and cosy.
  • Plan my content. As in what kind of autumnal themed posts am I going to do soon?? A Lush Halloween haul anyone??
  • Subscribing to #huntingforautumn. One of my fave bloggers and instagrammers Jaye Rockett is doing an autumn themed newsletter and it's the best thing ever. Full of autumn themed activities, reads, photos and more. I'm so excited to get the season in my inbox soon.
Are you guys already prepping for autumn?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*