In Your Dreams.



-- Getting all cutesy with new A/W --

Ok, I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, it's not even the end of summer yet and I'm getting excited for pumpkin spice lattes... But, before I full on get in Christmas mode, I thought it was about time to treat myself to another Lazy Oaf piece! Wanting to get a second key piece to add to my wardrobe, I knew I wanted something to help me transition comfortably into the next season. And so I got this cute baby pink sweatshirt with ruffles. Once again, it goes with everything I own and I'm so glad I set aside money to pick this up.

At £65, it was definitely a splurge - though I'm looking forward to getting a few more bits over the next few months haha. The slogan 'In Your Dreams' is one of my faves from their new range 'No Chance Romance'. I think Lazy Oaf is such a unique brand and you can always find something you'll love if you want to stand out. I know like my other shirt, I'm certainly going to wear this to death. In the meantime, I'm going to make another wishlist. Watch this space...

What have you guys splurged on recently?

8 Comentarios

  1. looooove this! i'm definitely going to do some damage in their store when i'm in london, their shipping to the US is so much!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine how much on shipping you would have to pay :( and you certainly should asap!

      Delete
  2. Lazy Oaf always do the most amazing and unique clothes! You've styled it amazingly with your black lipstick! So cute!

    rosario // rosarioverse xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! It's from NYX! And that's exactly why I love Lazy Oaf, it's so much better than your standard high street store :D

      Delete
  3. I really like the look of all Lazy Oaf's pieces - this is so super cute too!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm planning to get the cloud jumper at the end of the month :)

      Delete
  4. Ahh, i don't think i could spend that much on a jumper (im too broke lol), but it looks so cute, if i had the money i'd definitely buy it haha! Cute post! ^^
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was anticipating pay day I could grab this beauty :P

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*