Saving My Under Eyes With Revolution Skincare


Bring out those eyes

For what feels like centuries, I've had the DARKEST under eyes. Like black hole dark lol.

And I've aaaalways covered them with two layers of good coverage concealer.

But recently, I've wanted to embrace more natural beauty - for when I can't be bothered to wear makeup to work and look like a toe.

While in Superdrug a couple of weeks back, I went into the Revolution section and finally thought it was time to take notice of their skincare. And that's when I found the targeted under eye serum - for £5.99.

Containing 5% caffeine to reduce the appearance and hyaluronic acid to smooth fine lines, me and my under eyes were sold.

This little glass bottle of potential dreams contains a dropper, and the consistency of the product is a light oil texture (without feeling sticky). You apply this morning and evening every day.

As soon as I got home, I slapped this on straight away. (Well patted, because our eyes are delicate haha)

Two weeks in, I can already see a difference. OBVIOUSLY, when I'm actually tired, I have dark under eyes, but my natural day to day look has lessened in appearance. See pics below!


The top pic was taken in the early morning hence the weird lighting. But I look like a different person and every time I look in the mirror I can't figure out what's wrong with my face haha.

The solution, overall, is super gentle and sinks easily into the skin. Continuous double daily use really does pay off...

If you're looking to save under eyes too, then I really recommend this product!

What's your skincare saviour?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*