Thoughts I Have While Playing Animal Crossing


"What's up pinky?"

My obsession - much like the rest of the world - has bled into every aspect of my life and internet presence.

And the only thing left untainted really was my blog...

SOOO this is a little post dedicated to my AI besties and the island that I can escape to from Miss C.

Comment below if you relate to any of these or you think the same thing!

001: Spending 80,000 bells on turnips to only find the highest price the next week is 95 bells. Sigh.

002: My favourite villager HAS A THOUGHT BUBBLE?? Oh my god they're gonna leave me... Oh. They wanted to give me a toilet cleaning set "they didn't need"...


003: *Turns around aggressively in circles to show friend I'm having a good time*

004: *Screams* I found my new villager! And we're gonna be the best of friends!

005: My heart is so full of love right now for Flora calling me "pinky" and she's an AI ostrich...


006: We really have reached the peak where selfies with friends are on video games.

007: What have I achieved today? Well, I built a bridge and we celebrated the next day in a ceremony. That's definitely what I call productive.

008: *laughs for a minute straight at screen shot of said ceremony because of the expressions* (see below)


009: Isabella saying "Hmmm... There really isn't any news to speak of today..." is LITERALLY THE SAME ENERGY as me catching up with friends during isolation...

010: Going to Able Sisters is like the equivalent of buying a haul on ASOS because it was "cute"

011: *lives so hard through the fashion choices of island representative me*


What thoughts do you have while playing AC?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*