The Cute Instagram(able) Beauty Haul


Oh hey new makeup!

Since my last beauty post, I've used up a few products in my averagely sized collection.

So Taurus spendy me thought it was about time I treated myself to some new products - which are fun and affordable!

(And of course it all has to be from the Revolution brand... because it's all just so good and I've pretty much sold my soul to this drugstore brand!)

Before we get into this haul... Taurus me also thought it was a good idea to buy EVEN MORE makeup, so keep an eye out for another post haha.

001: makeup obsession throw shade contour palette:
Makeup Obsession (if ya didn't know) is the sister brand of Revolution and is sold in Boots. My beloved Imogenation palette from Revolution is now discontinued *cries* so I opted for this palette as it's the same size - so fits snuggly in my makeup draw.

There's a lot more warmer highlighters which I probably won't use, but the contour shades themselves appear to be the right hue for my skin. Time will tell when my pale winter skin eventually returns haha.

002: makeup obsession dream with a vision eyeshadow palette:
Since buying the Rady Daydream palette I've had my eye on this one for yonks. It's so pastel and pretty and I just couldn't resist. So far, I'm quite impressed, the lighter shades are beautifully buildable and everything feels so buttery when applied. AND the shimmers are amazingly pigmented. Like shockingly!! 

003: i heart revolution peach setting powder:
I couldn't commit to ordering my Wowder powder from glossier because of the current climate, so I went for a cheaper (but also bigger in size) alternative! Though slightly lighter than the glossier offering, it does create a lovely finish on the skin. I do feel I didn't put enough on the first time as I could still feel my moisturiser underneath and the makeup kind of felt like it was sliding off haha. It does create a lovely base for applying bronzer on top though. (FYI it also smells of peaches)

004: i heart revolution vanilla and coconut fixing spray:
I've become obsessed with watching GLOW UP (which is a British show where makeup artists compete to win a contract) and every episode they use fixing spray at the end of their looks. So, I thought it was a sign that it I want to up my makeup game too, I need one in my life.

So I went budget and got the IHR vanilla and coconut spray. It actually smells so yummy and I don't mind my face smelling like food. I want to say it does hold my makeup well, but as I've never used a fixing spray before... I can't really tell you...

What makeup have you got recently?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*