Sleek 'HEARTBREAKER'


Everyone's been worshipping Sleek lately and I have to admit it's currently one of my fave brands. (Sorry Barry M) As I've only got the eyeshadow palettes, I thought I'd venture into other areas... I saw a couple of lipsticks I really liked but they weren't in stock. But then I saw this one! *happy face*

This one is called 'Heartbreaker' and it's nice and pink. (The name reminds me of Marina and the Diamonds' song How to be a Heatbreaker haha) Perfect for the summer and especially when I don't want to wear my bright eyeshadow. We don't want that clashing. :3

Though small in size, I reckon its going to last. I'm wearing it now as I'm typing this post, and because it's matte I'm very happy with how it feels. The packaging is so nice and soft (I don't know how to describe it!) and that's one of my fave things about Sleek.

I can't wait to get more products from the brand - especially the lipsticks I saw. A nice and refreshing lipstick. *yay*

--

Sleek Matte Long Lasting Lipstick in 'HEARTBREAKER' / Superdrug - £4.99



0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*