Collection Lasting Gel Colour in Blackjack 2


After my lovely black nail paint from Barry M got all gloopy and perished, I couldn't bear the thought of not owning one. I love wearing black for A/W as it goes with everything and is considered very 'hipster'. (Check out tumblr if you don't believe me!) I popped into Superdrug the other day and I'm not in the mood with buying any Barry M at the moment, so I wasn't aiming to buy the same one again, and I think their best products are the gellies. After checking anyway, I found they don't stock black in that range... :( Feeling slightly deflated, I just searched for a normal black on other brand stands. Then, I came across Collection and saw this lovely. It was gel, it promised lasting colour and it was black. I think I hit the jackpot! I also got it for half price... just saying... :3

All you need is two coats and then you practically have salon like nails. The brush is wide, so a lot comes out and creates nice thick layers on your nails. Even though it's a cheaper brand, it does dry quicker than the Barry M Gelly range - and that's saying something! I've had it on for three days, and it hasn't chipped yet. Fingers crossed it won't tomorrow.

A beautiful professional like finish. A nice budget buy. Gel polish. What's not to love about this product?!

--

Collection Lasting Gel Colour in Blackjack 2 / Superdrug - currently half price at £2.50

 

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*