September Favourites


Another month has gone by, and it soon won't be long till Christmas. (I guess that's why I've been seeing a whole bunch of advent calenders around now...) This month's favourites are a little different, but I'm obsessed with them either way and I reckon next month's will be at the other end of the scale - with the new Zoella products haha.

1. Soap & Glory Brow Tint and Precision Shaping Pencil:
Ever since I bought this last month, I cannot stop using it, and the definition it gives my eyebrows is unbelievable. I've fallen out of love of my Barry M brow pen and comparing it to what I use now, it doesn't give me the standards I'm so used to. It has a pen on one end and a pencil on the other, this is to fill in and then outline. I would never have said it a year ago, but now I can never go out with my eyebrows filled in and I feel rather naked if I do. Also, I have a strong eyebrow game which I'm really happy about.

2. Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee:
I have to thank my lovely friend for letting me buy her coffee machine off her, and introducing me to a beautiful new coffee experience. I can be a barista in my own kitchen and make coffees from a dispenser - yaay. You might not know, but I'm a serious coffee addict and this little machine got me really excited. And the little pod pictured is the Latte Macciato, which is divine. (Especially the Vanilla one!) I only got this yesterday, and I'm addicted and I can't wait to use it again! A good buy and worth the money - even if you get it off a friend haha.

3. Company Magazine:
I thought I would feature a long time favourite of mine. (A two year old favourite in fact.) As this month was the last ever Company Magazine, and it's really sad to see it go. I've always loved the fashion, beauty and the way they supported bloggers. And now because of the pooey digital version being more popular, I guess their physical copy sales have fallen. It won't be the same without it on the shelves in WHSmith, and I hardly go on the website so I'll have a dark hole where my magazine was in my monthly spending sprees. I love you forever Company, and I'll keep all the issues I've ever bought forever! I would say buy it, but there's no point because you'll want the next issue and there won't be one... *insert heart and dress emoji*

4. Tumblr:
It's always been an obsession of mine and I can't remember what I did before I joined this lovely site last year. I've recently gotten into different types of tumblr posts now - the arty, fashion side. Which I never usually post, and if you saw my tumblr when I first started, it was all 30 Seconds to Mars and Jared Leto lol. (Still is though but not as much) But it just seemed right to slip it into this month's favourites and celebrate the fact that the app isn't blocked on my school's Wi-Fi anymore, so I can now use it in frees and before the day starts. *does a happy dance*

--

tumblr: letospizza
--

What have you guys been loving this month?

4 Comentarios

  1. I really want to try that S&G pencil I've heard so many raves about it! I'm really sad about Company too it's such a shame!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, it's £10, but you certainly get the quality you pay for! :) and I know, it won't be the same without it :(

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! Just stumbled upon your blog, and love the work you’re doing on here, your posts are simply wonderful :) So inspiring, and informative at the same time!

    I’m your latest follower on Bloglovin’, hope you can follow back :D Can’t wait to see future posts!

    xo,

    Julia

    http://exploresmore.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12308011

    PS. Soap and Glory is seriously so awesome, I always stalk up when going to the UK! Hand Food is my saving grace in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much, and I'm glad you like my posts :) xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*